Wednesday 16 May 2012

W for weekend catch up - in photos!

[this is a scheduled post, as I figured I might as well do one whilst I am actually on the PC fixing the blogger app's mistakes ;)]

My weekend was fairly emotional, my Gramps got rushed into hospital again, and so I spent a lot of the time worrying.  I did take the boys for a walk, and tried to relax with some mindless crochet, I took plenty of pics (blame instagram!) and I even edited them using PhotoShop Express for Android, so here are just a few.  I'm still learning how to get the best out of my phone camera.










My next update will hopefully be soon, but with Gramps being ill (hopefully discharged Thursday), my friend's birthday and a hospital appointment of my own, worrying about a pregnant friend too, I just can't guarantee it.  Here's hoping everything works out...

1 comment:

  1. A little late, so I hope you'll forgive me!

    I hope your hospital appointment went well and that Gramps is back home and recovered already.

    Loving the colours in your crocheting :)

    ReplyDelete